1. Palm Cove Holiday Park – Affordable holiday park located in the Palm Cove Village and only meters from the beach.
2. Cairns Holiday Park – Voted ‘Best Holiday Park’ Cairns is the closets holiday park to the city centre, popular with local and international travellers.
3. Lake Monduran Holiday Park – An hour inland from Bundaberg, Lake Monduran is a fishing mecca for those who enjoy big barramundi fishing and boating in a family friendly environment.
4. Lake Somerset Holiday Park – 90 minutes from Brisbane, a water-sports playground on the Somerset Dam.
NEW SOUTH WALES
5. Port Macquarie Breakwall Holiday Park – Arguably the best holiday location in Port Macquarie bordered by the beach, the city centre and the Hastings River.
6. Jindabyne Holiday Park – Located on the lakefront in Jindabyne and the gateway to the Snowy Mountains – a year round destination.
7. Bright Holiday Park – Centrally located in Bright and the gateway to Victoria’s High Country.
8. Bairnsdale Riverside Holiday Park – Located on the banks of the Mitchell River, offering an ideal base to explore the Gippsland region.
9. Eastern Beach Holiday Park – The gateway to Victoria’s incredible inland water system.
10. Port Campbell Holiday Park – Located on the doorstep of Victoria’s Great Ocean Road and minutes from the Apostles.
11. Portland Bay Holiday Park – A quiet clifftop location along Victoria’s Discovery Coast.
12. Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park – Situated on the beachfront with views of Encounter Bay. Only an hours drive from Adelaide.
13. Port Arthur Holiday Park – Take a historic journey and explore the famous Tasman Peninsula. Only 1km from Port Arthur Historic Site.